Wednesday, November 22, 2006

First Blog...

Hi there all you blogging friends! I have finally been talked in to doing a blog - hopefully I will be able to make it semi-entertaining and thoughtful. Like I said in the blog description, I have so many questions about the world but only a few answers. Life is just one big question after the other - especially being a new mom and a fairly new wife - there are things that are just beyond me sometimes! And then again, some of the questions I have are just silly! Like one I had the other night - we were on our way home from our early Thanksgiving trip and we stopped at a gas station to get a drink, etc. While I was in the restroom I noticed that there was one of those cheap perfume machines on the wall - pay $.25 and get "an exquisite replica" of some expensive perfume. So I wondered - does anyone really use those machines? What about the real perfumes they don't even make anymore like "Sunflowers" - how do you make an exquisite replica of something that doesn't exist? OK - there's just a taste of my silly-ness, you can all shake your heads - I don't mind! I'll also try to post some pictures of our cutie boy on here sometime when I figure out how to do that. More later...

1 comment:

Ashley Fowlkes said...

Welcome to the blogisphere! Looking forward to your musings and insight!b