Thursday, January 18, 2007

Heat!

Today we are getting our new heat pump installed - hooray! It will be so nice to wake up in the morning and not worry about whether we have heat before we step out of bed. The old one, as some of you know, has been leaking freon and is basically on its way to a big junk heap somewhere - maybe they'll recycle it, that would be good. Anyway, just so thankful that we were able to figure out a way to get it and not have to worry about heat for at least 5 years (that is how long the first part of the warantee is good for)

I really thought when I started this blog that I would keep up with it better than I have, I read other people's blogs and think about how much I wish they would update theirs, but I am just as bad. Either I don't have a lot to say or it takes more time than I ever really thought it would to take care of a house and a baby.

Tomorrow I am going to observe a friend who teaches at a Home School Association so that I can be her sub starting next Friday while she is on maternity leave. I think it will be a really fun experience, although I have to teach geography. Ok, how many of you who know me well are rolling on the floor laughing? We all know that geography is not my forte, but I will only be teaching 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders about China and maybe Japan - surely I can stay a step ahead of 6-8 year olds...I hope!

So, lots of things are happening around here, I'll write more about them later...

No comments: