Pretty soon we have the opportunity to stay in a hotel for a couple of nights and they have an indoor pool. We bought this boat for Michael so he can learn to get used to the water and not get too wet up around his ears. The dr. says that he doesn't think the water would hurt, but who wants to take a chance?! So, we are looking forward to seeing what he thinks of a pool - he LOVES taking a bath, so I imagine this will be good too!
We went to the Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist for him today - he still has an infection in his right ear, too much fluid in both ears, and a perforated ear drum in his right ear. So, back on antibiotics - this is our fourth in the last three weeks and back on ear drops - our third in the last three weeks. Whew! We go back in two weeks to see if these new medicines have helped - hopefully he will be mended by then!!

3 comments:
I hope you have a great relaxing trip. I know it will be nice to get away for a few days. Love you!
Row, row, row your boat....looks like fun to me, I know that he will love the pool!
Michael looks so cute in the boat. Praying that his ears will soon clear up. See you soon.
Happy Thursday
Post a Comment