Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Into Everything!

How does this thing work anyway?

Who knows? Maybe I'll just see if I can get out from under it....

Oh well, nevermind. I think I'll just play with my ball!
This is just one of the few things that Michael got into yesterday. I mean, when you are trying to fix dinner and you look up and your baby is laying underneath his stroller like a mechanic it is pretty comical! Another funny thing he did yesterday was literally chase me all over the kitchen trying to untie my shoes! I am not sure what his fascination is with shoelaces, but he is serious about it! Little Boys are so funny - pray that I will be able to keep up with him now that he is on the move...I bet running after him will burn lots of calories! Ha!


3 comments:

Terri said...

Too Funny Martin :) He is way cute! Yep running and chasing them will shave off the calories. Plus, it's way fun. Allison is still running around the house yelling "I LOVE MARTIN!"
Terri

Rachel said...

How fun! He is getting so big :( I miss you guys. We need to plan a time when one of us takes a trip! Joshua and him need to play! Love you and get ready to burn lots of calories chasing him!

Carla said...

Love you blog. These are really cute pictures of Micheal. He is so cute.