Ashley tagged me so here goes...
First Memory - Getting in the kitchen cabinet to find the cereal early in the morning before my mom got up - we still lived in CA so I guess I must have been 2 or 3
First Love - There have been so many crushes in my life...Chad is the best one!!
First Concert - Elton John and Billy Joel in Little Rock, AR
First thought in the morning - Boo Hoo and Whaaa!
First question you'll ask in heaven - Hmm....not sure
First thought when hearing "vacation" - PLEASE!!!!
First Best Friend - Kelsey Groves
Last food you ate - PB&J
Last CD purchased - Veggie Tales Songs for the Road
Last good book you read - Harry Potter 7
Last time you cried - Ummm...a couple of Sundays ago - I went in the closet so no one would see me-ha!
Last time I said "I love you" - This morning when Chad left for work.
Last funny thing you did - Michael thought it was funny when we played tug-of-war with his sippy cup when he ate lunch.
Last T.V. show watched - Barney goes to the Beach
I will tag some out of towners- Rachel and Erin
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Tagged...
Posted by
Beth
at
10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your first concert sounds so much more enjoyable than mine!
I'm not positive that the Erin you mention is this Erin, but I never really could resist these question things, and since I no longer have a blog, I'll quickly reply in this comment:
1st love -- Kerry Zavagnin (he never knew I existed)
1st concert -- Air Supply in Ann Arbor, MI
1st thought in morning -- Do I have to?
1st ? in Heaven -- Where's the DVD of my life (I'm convinced there's a huge video store in Heaven where we can find out everything that's happened, including our life from the very beginning)
1st thought of vacation -- just tell me when
1st best friend -- James Bossieaux
last food you ate -- Charley's pizza last night
last CD purcahsed -- Joan Osbourne's latest
last book read -- gatecrashers (by same woman who wrote Shopaholic series but under her real name)
last time cried -- May, while visiting my in-laws in DC; need I say more?
last time said "love you" -- to Corban when she went to sleep last night
last funny thing did -- probably some goofy ball move with Corban; she think I'm pretty funny
last TV show watched -- Reba reruns
Congrats on boy #2; anxious to hear the name. :-)
Post a Comment