Here are a couple of pictures of Caleb - We're working on getting some better face shots, but he has a tendency to move when we try to take his picture. These are a couple of the better ones.
Here is a picture of Michael working on his car. I don't know if you can tell or not, but he has a screwdriver and is concentrating really hard! Maybe we have a mechanical engineer in our future...
My brother when he was little would try to fix things. We walked outside one day to find that he, at the age of 4, had completely taken his brand new drivable jeep apart. Maybe that's why he is so into cars these days. I think Caleb looks like you.
There is one word that describes Caleb - CUTE!!!! Your boys are going to have so much fun growing up together since they are so close in age. I can't wait to hear the stories about Micheal teaching his brother how to fix things (and take them apart)!
Thanks for the comment on the blog. I got the background free at Cutest Blogs on the Block. You might like to check it out. There are lots of options. There is a link on my page.
Beth, How I wish you lived closer! Your boys are so cute. Kate has really enjoyed her two boys...and she was such a "girl" growing up I cannot believe she handles them so well! I know you will have a great time.
9 comments:
He is so sweet. You are going to have fun with two little boys, especially that close in age.
My brother when he was little would try to fix things. We walked outside one day to find that he, at the age of 4, had completely taken his brand new drivable jeep apart. Maybe that's why he is so into cars these days. I think Caleb looks like you.
Caleb & Micheal are too cute, and I think the baby looks like his big brother. Congratulations on your beautiful family.
Wow. You're family has grown alot since I saw you guys last. How's Chad holding up? Congrats on the wonderful family you've got.
Caleb looks like a perfect baby. I'm glad to see his pics. Can't wait for more.
There is one word that describes Caleb - CUTE!!!! Your boys are going to have so much fun growing up together since they are so close in age. I can't wait to hear the stories about Micheal teaching his brother how to fix things (and take them apart)!
What handsome boys! I am so happy for you!
Beth,
Thanks for the comment on the blog. I got the background free at Cutest Blogs on the Block. You might like to check it out. There are lots of options. There is a link on my page.
Beth,
How I wish you lived closer! Your boys are so cute. Kate has really enjoyed her two boys...and she was such a "girl" growing up I cannot believe she handles them so well! I know you will have a great time.
Post a Comment