Terri started Easy Recipe Thursday, so here's my contribution for the week...
Crock Pot Lasagna
1 26oz jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 can diced tomatoes
1lb hamburger cooked and drained
24oz container cottage cheese
1 egg
8-10 lasagna noodles
3-4 cups mozzarella cheese
In a bowl, combine hamburger, spaghetti sauce and tomatoes. In separate bowl, combine egg and cottage cheese. In crock pot, layer (in order) half of the sauce mixture, half of the lasagna noodles (enough to cover surface of the sauce in one solid layer), half of the cottage cheese mixture, and half of the cheese. Repeat layers. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Sometimes I add a little extra Italian seasoning or spaghetti sauce seasoning to the sauce mixture before putting it in.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Easy Recipe Thursday
Posted by
Beth
at
9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yummo! I was hoping you'd add this one. It is an absolute favorite at our house! We love it, Beth!
Okay, these may be stupid questions, but do you cook the noodles first? I assume yes, but crock pots do amazing things. Second, what size crock pot do you use for this? I'm making it tomorrow (I think). Let me know.
You don't need to cook the noodles before you make this, much easier! Our crock pot is a 4 or 6 quart we think. We're on vacation so we aren't 100% sure. Hope it turns out good!
Post a Comment