

Tomorrow is Michael's Birthday!! He will be a big 2 year old boy. Tonight we had his party and it turned out pretty well. I would like to be able to do one of those neat posts with all the details about how great Michael is - and he IS GREAT - but for fear of crying I will keep this short and sweet. I love my big boy and wouldn't trade him for the world. I can't believe he's 2!! Two years ago tonight I didn't get much sleep knowing he would be here the next day - what an amazing and wonderful change has taken place in these two years. Ok - starting to cry...
Oh, and I succeeded with the Mater cake I think - at least people were able to tell who it was supposed to be! :-)
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Michael's Birthday
Posted by
Beth
at
8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Michael! I bet your party was a lot of fun!!! Tell you mom that she did a great job on your cake. :-)
Super fun! You did a great job on the cake! It is hard to go through the stages (per my observations), but you will be great at them! Enjoy the ride!
The blog looks great, by the way!
You did a GREAT job on the cake!!!
Awesome job on the cake. You should go in the cake business. Happy Birthday Micheal!
Happy Birthday Micheal!!! What a great job on the cake, Beth, it looks AWESOME!!!!!
What an awesome cake! You did a fantastic job. I can't believe he is 2!
Post a Comment