Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HU Memories

1. Do you remember your campus mail box number?
1415

2. What was your favorite class?
I had one class with Dr. Haney - History of the church - He is a fabulous teacher! Wish I could have had him for more classes!

3. Did you ever get dormed? What for?
Nope, I was an off campus girl.

4. After leaving HU, how long before you got your first letter asking for donations?
I worked on campus after I graduated, so I didn't get asked until 2 1/2 years after grad school

5. Did you truly fall in love at HU? Who?
Nope

6. Were you ever caught making out at the soccer fields?
No, no.

7. What was your favorite meal in the cafeteria?
Steak fingers

8. Were you in a Social Club?
Delta Gamma Rho

9. Did you ever sneak out after curfew or have others sneak in?
No, I am completely a rule follower through and through. And I lived at home.

10. Which dorm were you in?
Home, but I did stay in Sears and Kendall as a counselor for Uplift. I know that doesn't count!

11. Do you still have your notes from others?
Yes, a lot of them anyway.

12. Did you ever get in trouble for clothes you wore?
No – rule follower once again.

13. Is there a song that makes you remember a time at HU?
“Oh, Lord Our Lord” and “The Lord Bless You and Keep You”
All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

14. What did you major in?
Psychology, Minored in Bible. MFT for grad school

15. Did you have a nickname?
I don't think so...

16. What is one of your fondest memories?
There are too many to count!

17. What's one of the things you'd like to erase from your mind?
Spending too much time worrying about what other people thought - I should have had more fun!! And, I would really really major in something different!

18. Who was your roommate?
Myself. One of the perks of living at home.

19. Circle of friends, all around social butterfly, or loner?
I had a lot of friends, but mostly they were in my club.

20. Favorite chapel memory?
I am one of those people who really liked going to chapel - I guess I enjoyed it most of the time.

21. Did you ever have a crush that you never shared or pursued?
Oh, yeah – I had plenty of crushes. But I’m not sharing them now.

22. Did you play intramural sports?
I played football and volleyball for Delta Gamma Rho.

23. Is there someone you've lost touch with and wish you could find?
Cameron H.

24. Is there someone you didn't know well then, but now have grown close to? Amanda and Rebecca Myers, Lee and Ashley Fowlkes

25. How did it make you better? What life lessons did you learn?
I was influenced by so many godly people, those who mentored me and helped me not be so shy, able to stand on my own two feet.

If you're an HU Alum, you are tagged!

No comments: