I was reading a friend's blog and she has a playlist that plays music while you read her blog. I have no idea how to do that, but that's ok. Anyway, while I was listening I realized I can't remember the last time I listened to 'grown-up' music! Every now and again I am by myself in the car and usually listen to country and hope for Rascal Flatts. But, I am totally out of the music loop. My friend's playlist has Jason Mraz - what a cool sound! I did ask for and get (thanks honey!) a Michael Buble cd last year, and Iz (the Hawaiian guy who sing Somewhere Over the Rainbow). So, what else is out there? I like things that are either pretty upbeat and positive or mellow and Harry Connick Jr/Michael Buble-ish. Educate me if you have a chance! Oh, and only things that are G rated!
Also, anyone in BG who reads this, is there a good radio station here that isn't country? I am stuck on WGGC and The Beaver.
Thanks!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
I just noticed
Posted by
Beth
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you Beth. I find myself still listening to Emmaline's music long after I have dropped her off. I don't really have any suggestions for you, but I do like your taste in music. I discovered Jason Mraz a couple of months ago and I really like him. But I haven't gone to get his CD because I am not really sure when I would get to listen to it........ya know :-)
Post a Comment