A friend of mine recently started a trade on her blog, things she has that she would like to get in exchange for things she has to offer. For instance, I am in the midst of a trade with her - I had four extra white bath towels and she has a box of fresh items from her garden to give me in exchange. No cost to either one of us - we both get something that we need and it works out great. So, I thought I'd put a couple of things on here that I have to offer and see if anyone was interested:
What I have to offer:
Iris rhizomes - we have several colors - light purple, pink, yellow, dark purple, gold and maroon, and some come up with new colors we haven't noticed before each spring! We literally have thousands of them. I got this information about transplanting them from www.ehow.com
"If you choose to transplant Irises in the fall, be sure to do so early enough that they have at least two months to establish a good root system before freezing temperatures arrive.Many Irises do not bloom the first year after transplanting. Do not be discouraged if you experience fewer blooms than normal. Give them time to readjust and you will soon be enjoying your new Iris bed."
Baby toys
Clothes - ladies size large or XL
What I need:
Boys clothes size 4T or 24 month
Items from your garden (or the farmer's market if you're not a gardener :-)
Other things I might think of later - if you have soemthing you'd like to offer just let me know!
Hopefully we can work out some good trades!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Trade anyone?
Posted by
Beth
at
2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea! I love a trade!! I have lots of baby girl clothes/shoes (size 0-18 months) to trade for baby boy clothes.... any takers?
Post a Comment