Hey all you young moms (and maybe a couple of grandmoms) -
I got some info on car seats today, one of the sheets says to write down the manufacturer's name, date, and model from the car seat. Then go to www.carseat.org, click on the "Recalls" link and then click on "View" to make sure there have been no recalls on any of your car seats. Just thought it might be info you'd like to have. Also I learned when we were expecting Michael that you can go to the county health department or to the state police station and they will check your car seat to make sure it is in right. You do need to call first, but today they were doing a free check at the Lil Angels' Attic consignment sale so I had Michael's checked and they fixed it where it won't loosen up like it had been. (It was driving me crazy!) So, just something to think about!
Friday, March 2, 2007
Car Seats
Posted by
Beth
at
4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment