Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Freebie

If you go to www.energyright.com, and you live in the TVA district which all of us in BG do, you can fill out a survey and get a big box of free energy saving items for your house. It says the box includes two light bulbs along with a bunch of other stuff, so it is definitely worth your time. I think the survey took me about 15-20 minutes. When you go to the website the link to the survey is in the upper right hand part of the page.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Right now at Buy.com if you pay through the google check out, and you have never done this before, you receive $10 free in merchandise. There are items that are exactly 10 dollars and have free shipping. I ordered a 2 GB memory card for my camera, and it was absolutely FREE.

Terri said...

Go to Imommies... link on my blog... they have a coupon for a free thomas the tank engine toy. You can only access the coupon once but you can print multiple copies at once. The value is up to 12.99. I printed five... who knows if I will use them all, but hey... it's FREE.