I know everyone likes a bargain, and these days everyone needs a bargain! Well, this morning I ran in to Toys R Us and discovered that they have a few sale racks that are really good in the boy section. And, when I got to the register, the clothes were even cheaper than they were marked. I got Caleb a few outfits and Michael several pair of pants. They have lots of 3T pants, so if that's the size you need, or if you buy ahead like I do when I find a good bargain, you'll be in good shape.
Also, in case you didin't know, there are a few neat websites where you can order samples of things you like. I even get two or three magazines every month that I ordered for free from these sites. So, here they are: www.startsampling.com, walmart.triaddigital.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples-And-Trials.aspx, and startsamplingnews.blogspot.com. You can also get on the Kraft website, www.kraftfoods.com, sign up for an account, get their Food and Family magazine, and a lot of times they will send you coupons to try their new products for free.
Good luck shopping, and let me know if you run across any bargains!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Bargains and Free Stuff...
Posted by
Beth
at
12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, girl, you know I love a bargain. You need to check out the link on the sidebar of my blog. It's called 5 minutes for moms. They usually have a giveaway everyday and all you have to do is leave a comment. Good giveaways, by the way. Also you need to sign up for Kraft food emails, if you already aren't doing this. From time to time, they will let you try a product for free as long as you complete a 3-5 minute survey once you've tried it. I have tried cereals, frozen food items, and am waiting for a free coupon for bagefuls. More later.
Post a Comment