If you live in the Bowling Green area, you might want to check out a new store I discovered today - Steve and Barry's. Apparently it opened this summer, but I was oblivious because I never walk down the hall in the mall that goes to Sears. Anyway, that's where it is and you can find some SWEET bargains. Right now all of their t-shirts are 4.98-5.98. I got Chad some khaki shorts for 5.98 too. So, take a look. For ladies they have a line done by Sarah Jessica Parker which has some super cute stuff. They also have kids clothes.
One disclaimer - some of the t-shirts have not-so-nice sayings on them, so protect yourself and your children by being careful which ones you read...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Steve and Barry's
Posted by
Beth
at
12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a good place to look for Christmas gifts!
Post a Comment